View Single Post
Old 04-18-2004, 01:05 PM   #3
Kelletia
A Fire Beetle

Thanks, where can i find your Solaria Minimal Mix and Match to view? Can't find it on Find Files. Will try and find other ways to find it

I wasn't clear about my first post, what I meant is that although windows I can move around and scale them but they don't fit together like Themed UIs does. Some UI have their windows, player info, group info, target info that are all placed and fit like a glove to each other into a huge rectangle box at the bottom of their screen stretching from left side to right side. Very clean look and feel. I am aiming for a design that do that but just different positions on both left and right sides stretching from top to bottom.

Example: I've seen buff windows that have buffs labeled on their left sides for the transparent look (minus the blue, red background), which I liked very much. But I cannot place them on my right side since it is already jammed up with hotkeys and others and when I put it on my left side, the buff label scrolled off the screen when it is a long naming buff. Minor issues like that.

I can live with some mix and match to solve my playstyle problem, but often wonders about a UI that is themed and would look good splitted left side and right side.
Kelletia is offline   Reply With Quote