View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 09:44 PM   #44
danny91643
A Lost Soul

Server: Zek

Quote:
Originally posted by Drumstix42
Considering half of us play this game every single day for many hours, you sure HATE it a lot.

I've seen a lot of complaints about the collisions and things of the sort. This new patch, if you've read up on most of it, is acctually going to fix this.

I think many people need to just re-think their lives or something. Go make your own game if you dislike it 'so' much (that's my 2cents on that one).

Within the first 2 minutes of seeing this expansion, I couldn't wait. Already pre-ordered, ect. Come on guys and girls.... it's EverQuest, lets try to have fun here. Though I'm sure the work of EQII is causing this huge 'disammount' of work pointed towards EQI, not sure who developes what though.

I for one can't wait. You can tell me ANYthing you want; you won't be changing my mind.

If I read the Press Release correctly the new Graphics Engine is for OoW, no mention of it covering previous expansions, no mention of it correcting the problems we ALL have had with the current DX and graphics changes.
Yes I will continue to Play and have fun. But I will also save myself 30 Bucks and wait to see if they ever fix what is wrong now.

Then too I will be checking out Guild Wars on May 12 to 14. No monthly fee is very tempting.