Thread: To Much?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004, 06:42 PM   #15
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Zantaklawz is right .I scaned that art from a Frank Franzetta collector art card set ( same size as base ball cards) .Did all the photo shop work in about a day .

I got another version which was dead on to the pose but was gona take least another day of photo shop work to make look right.Takeing death dealer out of pic wasnt to bad resizing an makeing my screen shots from eq rescaleing them an peicemealing them to have that look was bit frankensteinish but fun.Redoing to get hand axe an sheild right was bit more of a pain than i was willing to go threw(sheild would have been tae ew sheild ).

Had to rework back ground a bit to fill sig an make difrent in 7 ways .My old art teacher said once a peice of art is changed 7 difrent ways it becomes original an not subject to trade mark laws /shrug.

Taleisin your sig will look great ,but im still geting little red x . so guessing atm not got a site to host sig yet.

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote