View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 05:52 PM   #8
Qinadwen
An Executioner

Server: Venril Sathir
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Cool

Thanks for the kind words Kudane, I found one error in this thread though (I think) - it should have been posted in Test Server forum, no?

-----------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyzruhl
Word of warning before you do this it goes into a very long verifying process where it checks CRCs and such for all your EQ files, took several hours for it to finish running. Once it was finished patching several of the actual game files were much larger for some reason (I run a few EQ directories Test server , live , etc.. and was able to check old vs. new).
Grabbed a few screenshots of it they are attached.
As they stated in SoE's message (in my first post), it will take some time to run it the first couple of times ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qinadwen
Expect the login process to be a little slower the first couple of uses as it sets up its caches, but after it is all set, you should be logging in faster than ever.
But as Dolby said - GREAT pics, I looked around for some myself, but couldnt actually find any

Baron Qinadwen Loreseeker, Koada'Dal Conjurer of the 56th plane.

Thomas Jefferson:
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
Qinadwen is offline   Reply With Quote