View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 03:23 AM   #70
RahlTelperion
A Gray Wolf

Server: Seventh Hammer
Send a message via ICQ to RahlTelperion
Default what did it boil down to?

Just wondering what, if anything, the final reply was? Only saw one post from Brenlo on the first page, and a post backing up the programmers for having to re-create a zillion and 9 different character animations, and also a post by t.king from Sigil, who pointed out the Polling ability Sony NEEDS to use, but no final reply on whether it is in the works still, whether all these people have been posting misinformation from the Summit, or whether there WILL be new character animations sometime in the near future.

I, for one, am for *NEW* content; however, not if it breaks *OLD* content. There is far too many quests in this game that are broken, or never were working to begin with, to keep coming out with a new expansion every 3 or 4 months. I would like to see a POLL through EQ right after logging in that asks(they had this one a few years back, I recall...): Would you prefer we fix the broken quests/content, or add new content/zones?

I've been pleased by the new occurences leading up to the new Expansion. Revamped zones is a great thing, IMHO. Lavastorm looks wonderful, the spiders and other mobs looks spectacular, and the quests were a nice thing(although I think there has to be some sort of larger delay on certain items spawning, etc...). I haven't been to Paw nor MM, but I've heard great things about both. I only hope that they can keep up this trend.

Cheers,
-R
-The Seventh Hammer-
RahlTelperion is offline   Reply With Quote