View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 10:32 AM   #71
danny91643
A Lost Soul

Server: Zek

Post by Thomus:
The Everquest client has the ability to ‘poll players’ after they login. It should be utilized to ask players if they would like to see new player models added; either inside or outside of an expansion, if you’re indifferent on the issue and simply don’t care, or are in opposition to the idea altogether.

Originally Posted by Xanxeses

"They are still being evaluated. *Currently being evaluated* Hehe. If/when we do recreate the character models they would not be part of an expansion."

Brenlo Bixiebopper
Community Relations Manager

If you want so see the thread it's at the bottom.

[url
http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board.id=Veterans&message.id=54027#M54027[/url]

Final Answer and Suggestion by Thomus. BTW I PM'd Thomus's suggestion to Brenlo after I read it and never received a reply.

You made my point: Refine the Game. Fix the bugs that exist. Yes it looks as if this is the course with the Zone revamps, yet the revamps have problems.

As I have stated before take a note from Arenanet GW. Several Beta weekends have allowed them to create a game from customer (Player) suggestions. Infact they patch and fix problems during game play, New Platform avaliable Please log off and log in to receive, No waiting for a new patch.

Refine the game, Keep your promises and you keep your customers. Simple.