Thread: Delta3 Fazor
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 08:22 AM   #1
sasarle
A Fire Beetle

Default Delta3 Fazor

first off i just wanted to say that i love that someone is still keeping this ui alive and kicking. its one of my favorites because of the combo pet/clickie/player box. that box makes using clickies and getting and using ones from invientory bags so much easier.

that being said there are a few things that i noticed that need a minor adjustment. the first is the HP display on the target bar. with base hp over 10k i noticed that most of the time it will only display 4 digits of the hp total. so in effect 12345/12345 becomes 2345/1234.
the second thing that i noticed is that the chat boxes are missing the top portion that allows you to drag the box around on the screen. there is a small section on the top but for some reason i cannot get the crossed arrows that allows you to drag the box around. i can only resize the box to move it like an inchworm.

i would also like to ask what the process would be in order to change the color of the boxes if possible? the blue is nice and i have used it for a long time but i wonder hot i can mix it up a little and make another version that is say orange. that way i can switch back and forth when i wanted to.

Fazor, you did a great job on this ui and my hats are off to you. thanks for keeping me in the good stuff for another expansion. anything i an do to help let me know, and i appreciate you time and help.
sasarle is offline   Reply With Quote