View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 08:17 PM   #45
ArcherPhate
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Ayonae Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
14) Ability to click off Pet buffs.

haven't played in a few days ( damn college classes, who wants to wake up at 11am) but i thought we could already do this..

Quote:
19) Able to click threw the invisable areas of windows. Any blank area of a XML window causes you to still click the window instead of something in the environment.

Would make a lot of current windows broken. if its really a problem, you can usualy just close/move the window, click what you need and put it back. Also, minimalists wouldent be to happy, as many of their UI have low opacity(sp). Many current UI use an invis border as there move handle.

Quote:
7) UI Interface Sounds to be added/customized.

This would be great, but has the posibility for overuse. It would get really annoying after hearing bart simpson say "eye-crumba" every time i use hot button 1. It really would be cool for the first few times its used. I know many players play with sound off ( or maybe its just necros, we are abusive to our pets so we ignore them via sound off). It would work for seldomly used windows, examples would be; tribute window, skills window, and GoD-Expedition/ldon windows.

Quote:
an added button to the tradeskill window to do multiple combines in one click

That Would defeat the purpose of subcombines.

I would like to see some of the hard coded things heated up so they get soft coded. *cough* auto-invintory *cough*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.”
Anne Frank
ArcherPhate is offline   Reply With Quote