View Single Post
Old 09-05-2002, 04:17 PM   #5
Cormanth
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Zebuxoruk
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ok, so when you say add keys to 'target some player' are you referring to the F keys? If so, no thanks. I figure if people who actually use the F keys don't know by now which group member refers to which F key... then it's not going to help them to put up labels. I might as well label and number each of the spell gems and hotkeys.... too much information is too much information.

I agree about the difficulties of using a mouse with such an interface mod. Things are fairly scattered, but I'm having a problem deciding how to remedy that. I figure I can shrink down the hotkeys to closely match the spell gems, and that would alow me to move things in. But I don't want to do what everyone else us doing and have a cluttered screen. Most of the other 'popular' mods have everything condensed at the bottom of the screen into this little block. Sure it opens up the display, and brings everything together closer, but... it's a block at the bottom of the screen.... ewww

As for the gauges, they were not easy. I had to alter the original XML for gauges so that I could add a top and bottom 'EndCap', so my gauges are now 5 part instead of the original 3 part gauges.

Keep the comments and pointers coming, please. This is still a major work in progress, and all of your suggestions make me work harder to come up with a better solution.

-Cormanth