View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 03:32 PM   #20
Littlehawkf
A Ghoul

Thumbs up EgrasUI 8.0

Wow, I think your UI is awesome and I can tell you put tons of time and hard work into it! I'm new to the UI's, but yours seems to be the most useful UI I have seen. A few things that I would love to see are (wish I could change code lol): the target (HoTT) window (oh, and you might want to add it to your UI pics...don't seem to see it listed anywhere in the 8.0) resized to the same size as the Hotbutton 1 (Egrasu Main window) so that when it is not faded all the way out, it's not sticking over the ends; Hotbuttons 2 & 3 about twice the size they currently are and made to be vertical - I know it is a minimalist UI, but I'm an old man and have a hard time seeing those tiny icons in there; and the EQMain window (the single EQ button window) resized to about twice it's current size...maybe have it stacked like hot buttons 2 & 3 with 2 lines instead of one so that the icons are a bit bigger and easier to see; and an auto inventory area somewhere in either the inventory or on the Hotbutton 1 area (be really cool to have the individual class symbol like in the default showing in a small area there). I hope it doesn't sound like i'm picking this UI apart..cause I think it is definately awesome...just some things that I personally would like. One thing that I notice about almost all of the decent UI's have everything piled up at the bottom of the screen and it makes it harder to loot/see anything at your feet...but I know that while raiding most peeps don't care about that...just my personall preference really. We'll I'm sure that everyone is going to love this UI and tyvm for it
Littlehawkf is offline   Reply With Quote