View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 01:39 PM   #24
shillingworth
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Bertoxxulous
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Good to hear Socar. I planned on setting up a pay pal once I get the full featured editor complete. The program will be freeware, but like any project anyone has ever attempted/done, donations are an awesome way to offset the time spent banging my head against the monitor. Be nice to have something like this on my resume as well, especially once it's tweaked and optimized.

Pretty much finished with the DLL that loads the UI into a code level object tree, at least until some developer decides to use it to make their own editor and notices anything odd about it. The graphical preview is starting to shape up nicely too, got 1/4 of the screen elements drawing, but only the screen pieces list is getting checked so far, pages and layout boxes are a bit complicated to implement.

If anyone happends to know the draw order from screen <-> layoutbox <-> page, let me know, my EQ account is currently inactive so I can't really test it. I suspect it goes Screen -> Page -> LayoutBox in that order, screen being first drawn.

"Computers are like Air Conditioners, they stop working properly when you open Windows."
shillingworth is offline   Reply With Quote