View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 12:03 AM   #470
Sadge
A Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith098
The xml error is most likely being caused in two files: the loot window (the loot all button needs to be put in); and the spell gems window (the code for the 10th spell gem needs to be added in).

I have the loot all button into my loot window (easy enough there), but I can't fix the 10th spell gem issue because I don't have access to a caster that has 10 spell gems. So although I have the code snippets in, (so I'm not getting the annoying message about the xml error) but I'm not able to properly position the spell gems.

Yeah that makes sense. Unfortunately, I didn't buy SoF or else I'd help you with the 10th slot thing.

On a semi-related note, I know there was disucssion about the 3/4HB. I was wondering if anyone could so something with the 3rd and 4th HB. I multi-box so i tend to use a lot of hotkeys, and currently I'm using the 3/4HB are the side of my screen which I never really liked. It doesn't have to be artistic or anything. I do like Hal's idea to put 3/4 on the bottom and shorten the bottom chat window. If nothing else if anyone could just make it smaller that'd help me out.

Thanks guys!
Sadge is offline   Reply With Quote