View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 10:38 AM   #71
Surlok
A Fire Beetle

Your UI in any form I have ever downloaded it has not worked.I extract it create a folder named AYA just as it says and try and load it in game and it won't work,My resolution is the same as you use and I have gone so far as to use your Ini File to no avail.

I have never had an issue with any other UI working this one just won't load.

What concerns me more however is this.I have downloaded myriad of files from this site and unzipped and used them without any problem,For some reason when I download Aya files,After I extract the first one any subsequent download of any file from any site results in the Error message ,There are no files to extract from this folder.At which point I end up haveing to do a system restore because somehting from extracting your file is causing Erros in my default winxp extraction program.

I am curious what you use to compress your files if you can offer that so I may find a fix to this problem.

I am assuming that the reason your ui does not work for me is because during the extraction process it is not extracting all files even though when I open the folder all of them seem to be there with code intact...
Surlok is offline   Reply With Quote