View Single Post
Old 10-19-2003, 02:25 AM   #64
Starshelle
A Druid not a "Dr00d"

Server: Innoruuk
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I don't know...this is the first time that I can recall that Sony actually completely eliminated an entire skill like this. I was very happy to get sense of heading maxed out on my two main characters, because the compass would stay still and you'd get that nifty arrow on your map making it much easier to tell where you were headed.

Their reasoning for taking this skill away seems faulty to me too. If they're doing it to make things easier for newbies, then why bother getting ANY skills up at all? Why not start everyone out with max swimming for example? Why should newbies start out with such poor melee skills? Why not let them start out at 100? Or why don't we just elimate the lower levels altogether?

Ah, well ~sighs~ I also had to walk to school uphill both ways in the blinding snow. I'll stop now before I start sound too old. I do think dwarves should be given a new racial bonus though. All dwarves as a racial ability automatically start off with 50 in sense heading, which I actually found useful and really liked on my level 7 dwarf.
Starshelle is offline   Reply With Quote