Join Date: Jul 2002
Game Update Notes: 15 February 2023
- Removed the Social Sharing button from the cascade menu.
- Corrected an issue where your UI would be locked out if you confirmed the sale of a bag's contents after closing the Merchant Window.
- The Upgrade Character button on the Inventory Window is now disabled while a heroic upgrade is in progress.
- Updated the Overseer Window so that the Agent area on the Quests tab is always visible.
- Added a message to the Tradeskill Depot Window when your items are being loaded.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when an invalid number of quests in ActiveList in your character's ini file are present.
- Withdrawing a single item from your Tradeskill Depot, Dragon's Hoard, or Item Overflow will now place that item on your cursor rather than directly in your inventory.
- Attempting to delete a Heroic Character that was created on a Heroic-flagged server such as Miragul will now give a warning that the Heroic Character feature will not be refunded.
- Removed the deprecated social sharing tab from the Options Window.
- When turning in a stack of items for a quest, you will now see fewer chat messages about it.
- Updated the Task Overlay Window's default lock status, transparency, and close button visibility.
- Changed -
Source and full patch notes.
Remember...it is only a GAME