View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 03:04 PM   #44
Madisyn
A Gray Wolf

Thumbs up

Hi Halelen! I've recently changed (like today) to this UI, because Quartz original isn't being supported any longer & I just can't load default UI every time I want to kick someone from the group that logged without disbanding. :\ Anyway! I like what you've done & while it's going to get a little getting used to, the new target window just isn't working for me (it works, but, it doesn't like "work" work). As a rogue, I have 0 reason to know what buffs someone has on.

Is there anyway you could/be willing to cut that down to just the target & hott bar? I have it layered at the moment (to look a lot like Quart UI default ini settings) & every time I target, it pops up the buffs, which covers my own stats bar, while a simple "click" covers it, it's tedious after a while, especially if I change targets a lot.

Also, I love the horizontal disc bar, but my wide screen resolution isn't working well with it. Would you consider altering it? I've got the top part of the target/hott bar lined up with the disc window, I've got the casting part showing, but the active disc count down is being cut off at the "no", it's actually cut the "O" in "no" right down the middle. I can send you a SS it that's too vague & you decide to take on the challenge.

If I wasn't so UI dependent I wouldn't even ask, but it was worth a shot. Thanks for your time & great UI!
Madisyn is offline   Reply With Quote