View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 07:16 PM   #15
Ghesta
A Snow Griffin

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Ghesta

It pains me to say that quite honestly I don't have the time anymore to work on my UIs that I did over the summer. Between work, school, having sort of a life, and actually getting to PLAY eq, I just don't have a ton of time to work on the UIs anymore.

Im hoping that over christmas break when im off between semesters I will get a chance to play around and fix my UI. The added advantage to this time line is that by then the new Melee changes will be live so thats one thing I won't have to refix. (hopefully) If I do get a chance to tweak it, there are a few things I have in mind, notibly the new endurance meter, a smaller hotkey/quickitem box, locked positions for the fact that there are now 4 item windows, and most importantly (in my mind, hehe) a change from Raxthorne's spell icons to my WC3 spell icon set.
(see that thread here - http://www.eqgui.com/showthread.php...50030#post50030 )

Again Id like to point out that my UI is basically a modification of Drakah's ui. I don't deserve much credit, I just tweaked his hard work (with his permission of course) if you like my ui but its not working for you, you should check out his stuff. Its pretty awesome.

Thanks for the feedback and who knows maybe Ill get some free time in december.
Ghesta is offline   Reply With Quote