View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 04:23 PM   #1
JGC84
A Snow Cougar

Server: Tribunal
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default New Program, like CCake

So I finally sat down and started to write this program... I liked the idea of CCake but it annoyed me that it didn’t work for anything but the hotkey's window, and that it only worked for vert's UIs, and so on and so forth, so I’m in the process of writing a program that extracts the inventory slots in any xml file you open with it, and will let you switch between which ones they are... so for example, you put in your hotkey window, which has only 4 clicky slots, those 4 will pop up in a list on the screen, with a box next to them asking what you want to change them to.. Then you can save your changes and you'll have all 4 as different inventory types... I’ve got most of the "Finding" code done now, and next to work on is the layout of the interface, then the writing back code... the project will be open source soon as I get done w/ beta 1.. Anyone who has any interest in helping me out please let me know.. I’m doing this all in VB 6. (Yes, I know much flack from the C programmers) any other suggestions or ideas about it are greatly appreciated
JGC84 is offline   Reply With Quote