Old 08-04-2005, 09:03 PM   #64
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Caetenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mako13
Want to say a Huge Thank You for keeping this UI up to date. It is a ui i truly love, and the few crashes when I had to use Default for a lil after a patch just showed how much i truly love the UI.

Have 2 suggestions, requests.
1 is that in the actions window, is theer a way you can make the hps/endurance/mana numbers smaller? When fully buffed on my rogue, im over 10k, and unfortunately you get like 11000/110 for the numbers, and unfortunately it flows right into the endurance numbers. Previous versions had smaller numbers and so there was a slight space between the 2. I have tried to fiddle with the number sizes, but alas it just crashes when i load it up again. If you can adjust these, you would be an Angel!!

Second was a left aligned 6song window.. but maybe i missed it in the folder.. ill check again...

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to offer

My apologies for the delayed replies, I've been super busy with stuff and just haven't had much time for UI work of late. I will look into making a smaller number variant of the player info window. Mine has no display problems at all though, so if you could attach a screenshot of the problem you are experiencing, I'll be able to fix it sooner.

As for the left aligned 6 song buff window, I made it then mysteriously lost it. I'll work on that one soon too.