View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 07:19 PM   #5
Emilari
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angahran
Until there is an actual working 'default' UI using the new engine it's doubtful there will be any custom UIs using it.

For my UI I have taken the old default versions of the 4 'converted' windows and added them if I didn't already have custom versions just so the new engine is not being used.

I'm well aware of that Ang... but the bug the OP is complaining about is an issue with the default UI that is also cropping up in custom UI's for people trying to use the new scaling feature despite scaling pieces not being introduced in any custom UI's yet.

The default scaled to anything other than 1.0 (100% - default) is causing the graphics to leave ghost images all over the place, and anyone that tries to force (usually by making changes in their ini file) a custom UI that either doesn't contain those windows (so it's pulling the NEW default ones which do scale, but are afflicted with this bug), or forcing custom xml files to scale (which shouldn't be possible period) is also experiencing the issue.

Drakah's UI's (which the OP uses) have not been updated for scalable windows - therefore anything other than 1.0 (100% - default) forced in the ini file will cause this ghosting issue amongst other bugs.

The solution for custom UI users? Don't use scaling because it's not implemented yet.

The solution for default UI users? go to the bug reports forum and up-vote the bug so hopefully they fix it.
Emilari is offline   Reply With Quote