Thread: Low profile UI
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 04:17 AM   #6
Teneniel
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Druzzil Ro, The Nameless
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Teneniel Send a message via AIM to Teneniel Send a message via MSN to Teneniel Send a message via Yahoo to Teneniel

As of this time i dont have plans to make it for a smaller screen size. I had considered for some time makling more flexible UI's similar to the WoW interface by Drakah. But every time i attempt to design one like that i end up linking the windows and making a HUD style. My other current issue aside from lack of time needed to make more UI's is i tend not to want to redesign something ive already made unless its broken, i get some what attached to them.

I am however planning with a friend a new interface to be much more flexible and capable of working in both large and small resolutions. My friends intervention was sort of necessary based on the reasons i gave above =P

I will be posting preliminary screen shots under a new beta title as soon as i have enough worth showing. It will be relying on multi use windows as well as mods to some windows not normally adjusted to maximize space and flexibility. I must say however that it will be several weeks before anything is ready for posting.

Sorry to dissapoint, though i hope that our forthcoming ui will address so many of the private messages ive recieved about smaller resolution friendly ui's =)

Happy Hunting
Sharu