View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 09:26 AM   #4
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

atm my guild clan of the roc is beta testing version 2.still got spell bar an spell book to do an redo of the fine cletic line stuff(like above where it sayz hit points that celtic line across blurs at high resolutions).borders an filigere were based from t.kings celtic invetory (as most my stuff over past year) kinda broke down the image into corners an borders been refining it redoing borders as to make more symetrical celtic .some corners stayed same as original some grafics are mine .it all evolved into what ya see here.

i realy do apreciate the kind words wolvig an thomus .didnt know how the ui would be took as grafics were familiar an yet bit difrent i got over 10 hours on some windows just in grafics (im slow hehe).whole thing sorta became like a giant jig saw puzzle.still a bit ruff but considering this time last year i knew nothing of xml or photoshop im geting semi proud of it.

kinda was hopeing to go live before years end but omens of war has rekindled my intrest in playing (wow some content i can tank with axeion go figure) an cut down time i was working on ui.ill push an try get some rest ideas i have done for this .

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote