Old 03-13-2005, 01:02 PM   #7
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Caetenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeuh
The original Tablets had a ton of mods like right aligned buffs, clear label and such. Any chance those might get added? And when I loaded the UI the buff names are cut off. I use 1024x768 and Voice of Clairvoyance just says Voice..And a Maelin's Meditation clicky says just Maelin's..If you get a chance a fix would be awesome and greatly appreciated.
Mareeuh

Tell me which mods you want and I'll update them if they need it and put them up. I didn't include them with the new release because I don't use them and didn't have the time to test them all. My main focus with this release version was to get a working version put up. The bonus stuff will come over the next little bit. I'm only going to be fixing stuff that I get requests for, as I don't see the point in fixing something that no one uses.

As for the buff names getting cut off, I have no choice. With 25 buff slots available, the amount of space required to show full names is huge, and I had to strike a balance somewhere. I tried to keep the buff window roughly the same size as it was before.
Caetenne is offline   Reply With Quote