onetwo1212
Silly Necro

Server: Tribunal
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to onetwo1212

Quote:
Originally posted by Kudane
Found this out as a Kid Tellgar,

old family TV was busted.. been in the "junk pile" for months.. started messing with it.. and STILL managed to get a good shock.. (even after several months it had a good charge in it)

thanks for the heads up thought.

Got to love capaciters. In high school my friends and myself started making portable spot welding rigs that would fit in your pocket. REALLY pissed the pricipal off when we started welding lockers shut

Anyway, I'm a little confused about your situation. Did you buy your monitor from Best Buy, Circuit City, or Mag's website? BB and CC would have their own customer service reps that are MUCH easier to BS into fixing/replacing your monitor. I'll see if I have anyone in my roladex in your area that can do the repairs cheap.

/rant on
On a side note, I just had a VERY bad situation with a company. They were using low starting bid Ebay auctions to advertise, so I camped an autction that ended late at night and got it fairly cheap. The auction was for mobo, case, CPU(AMD XP 2100), CDRW, power supply and other odds and ends that I added on afterthe auction. They were quck with emails when my payment had problems, so I thought they were reputable. I sent in my payment, waited two weeks before trying to contact someone at their company. No one would return emails. I went as far as getting their phone number and address. Their phone was always bussy. About 2 more weeks after that I recieved an email saying they filed chapter 7 bankruptcy 3 days after they recieved my payment. They started sending back payments they recieved after they filed, but everyone who payed before got marked as a creditor and will be lucked to see 10pct of what they paid back.

I know there is nothing that can be done about this, but it just sucks. The money was not much, but when you are self employed, a little is more than yoyu can just throw away.

/rant off
Threefour 24 Monk
onetwo1212 is offline   Reply With Quote