Sokol

Server: Ayonae Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Sokol Send a message via AIM to Sokol
Default Re: Comments on UI

Quote:
Originally posted by malask
Hi,

Been using Solaria 2.1 for a few days now, and have just 3 issues with how it looks (everything else is gtg).

1) The spellbar: Its just ugly. =/ The solid bar holding the spell name has to go. If there was / is a way to just have the spellbar show only the spellgems that would be prefect, I do not need to have a banner showing the name for each spell...I can press Alt if I need to know. =)

2) The hotbutton bar: Ok, why are these so small? Would prefer the larger size as in the old Vert series. Not a big issue, just curious.

3) The buffbar: This is ok too, would just prefer the transparent buff titles as in the old Vert series (without having to set the "fade out" option for that window), but can live with the solid bars.

Other than those, I like the design tweaks within Solaria; player window is nice, indicator bars with small segments look great, group window is cool, pet health for group members is nicely done. Might want to consider designing a new MP3 player to fit with Solaria, the current skin doesn't quite match.

#1 there is an options folder with a version of the spell Bar Window with no names.
I did code it to use any vert 2.6 spell bar window though, so pick your flavor.
(I use the 4x2 from the Vert 2.6 series my self)

#2 People wanted all the windows the same width IE. 155 pixels SO we had to shrink it. However if your not one of those people (I happen not to be aswell) Use any Vert 2.6 Compatible Hotbutton window made by me, and it should work fine.

#3 Not mutch I can do here, can't please every one, and this is the way people wanted it

Thanks for the feedback

-Sokol