View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 07:02 PM   #227
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hey all, Ive submitted a fixed up version of egras its called Egras (Seri Fix) in the compiliations section, its not up yet but its submitted.

Request:
I would like to request people who have parts of egras UI that he listed as options to post here, tell me what peice it is they have, and add the file, so I can compile them all together and add them as a patch/ addon for the file I have posted. If you look at the first page of this post you will see the names he had and which files I mean for you guys to post for me, I cant get access to those files since everything seems to be broken right now but if you guys are wiling to post what you have saved from downloading them I would appreciate it so I can offer the files for everyone to customize with. if you could do this to the new released forum post Im going to set up as soon as the file I submitted is put up for download it would be great.

Soon I will add a new released post, and start this over. I have overwritten some of Egras' files with default files to fix what was desperately needed and restore things to working order, you should find that all new windows from TBS are working now.

Seri~

"Oh my... someone help me, Ive got a main and 5 boxes to feed!"

Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote