Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default I thinlk this is your issue

I think this is your issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angahran
Hi

I'm looking for a little help with what should be a relatively simple tweak to the Overseer window, but it's proving to be difficult.

Currently, there is the quest list on the left side, then the quest details and the list of agents, stacked one on top of the other on the right side.

I'd like to have, basically, three side by side sections.
The quest list, the quest details and the agents.

As far as I can see it's these two sections that I need to tweak, but I can't get them right. No matter what I attempt it either seems to do nothing or crashes and loads the default ui (which causes my eyes to bleed!).
If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, or feels like taking a stab at this it would be appreciated

Tha nk you.

Code:
<VerticalLayoutBox item="OW_OQP_RightPane"> <ScreenID>OW_OQP_RightPane</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <MinVSize>80</MinVSize> <MinHSize>250</MinHSize> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <DrawTemplate>WDT_Inner</DrawTemplate> <Style_Border>true</Style_Border> <Style_Sizable>true</Style_Sizable> <Spacing>10</Spacing> <Pieces>Screen:OW_OQP_QuestInfoLayout</Pieces> <Pieces>Screen:OW_OQP_MinionSelectionScreen</Pieces> </VerticalLayoutBox> <HorizontalLayoutBox item="OW_OQP_Layout"> <ScreenID>OW_OQP_Layout</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <DrawTemplate>WDT_Def</DrawTemplate> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <MinHSize>430</MinHSize> <Spacing>4</Spacing> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <LeftAnchorToLeft>true</LeftAnchorToLeft> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Pieces>Screen:OW_OQP_LeftPane</Pieces> <Pieces>VerticalLayoutBox:OW_OQP_RightPane</Pieces> </HorizontalLayoutBox>
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote