View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 03:15 PM   #17
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
buff slot size? you mean so that it shows all the names or what are you refering too? want me to send ya a pet window without the health bar?

Hal

i mean the number of buff slots. like these show placeholders up to 18 for short duration i think. i know you mentioned the graphics are a pain to mess with so i don't want to seem picky, but if its possible knock it back to 15 and i can save these for the future.

the pet window would be great without a health bar if ya don't mind. for some reason i can't change the gamma on it like the short duration and regular buff windows. i can change the background but not the buffs or the health bar or the pet commands. so if it gets dropped back to 15 max buffs and no health bar i can live with that.

other problem is the pet window is so large that when i loot something it overlaps the loot window. kinda a pain

sorry man i do like it like it is and i'll use it if you don't feel like tearing it up anymore as i don't even know if anyone uses this old stuff but me anymore lol.
Getti Lee is offline   Reply With Quote