View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 12:29 PM   #20
Infectar
A Treant

Blahblah I see what you are saying now. Every version of the skin comes with the ArchLich inventory window graphic, the guy casting the spell. The screenshot for the Dark Purple version was taken after I had started using the Waiting for Darkness background in game. I can see where this could be confusing to those not in the know. I will get this changed asap to prevent any further confusion. There are several alternate backgrounds available for the inventory box that you can download here, Waiting for Darkness among them. Instructions for how to switch from ArchLich to the new background of your choice are included in the readme file in each background zip package.

As for the group window. It actually is not shown in the screenshot for Dark Purple, it may be the timer bars you are thinking of. The group bar in the Dark Purple version is horizontal just as it is in the other two versions of the skin.

I hope that answers your questions. If not just post here and I will give it another try
Infectar is offline   Reply With Quote