View Single Post
Old 05-16-2003, 01:35 AM   #32
doggabone
A Gray Wolf

Assuming I understand you exactly - -

Don't forget to back up your work . I have a folder named "Test" I use, and each patch that comes, it's the one I fix. Then I copy files from it into my custom UI's.

I'm not sure about the percent in the middle of your Mana bar - - it would have been added by whoever did the custom UI. It isn't one of the newly added % indicators.

You can try searching for <Text>%</Text> ... that will be part of it. The number and the % are actually seperate parts of the display ... the part that is the display will *probably* be above it, or below it. (I think the Mana number is shown by <EQType>20</EQType>, and you could search for that ... but I haven't tested it.)

If you cannot find the relevant entry, e-mail me your EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml, and I will let you know where the Mana Percent is coming from.

The rest, tho I know:

For your EQUI_GroupWindow.xml, the percent of your group's health is:

GW_HPLabel1 & GW_HPPercLabel1, GW_HPLabel2 & GW_HPPercLabel2, etc. - there are five of these, one for each of your party members (excluding you). (I don't have a group right now, so there is a chance my memory is wrong ... I can't test this at the moment ).

For your EQUI_TargetWindow.xml, look for Target_HPLabel & Target_HPPercLabel.

For your Health, in your EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml, look for Player_HPLabel & Player_HPPercLabel.

ALL of these percent indicators are <Label item="LABEL YOU WANT TO HIDE">. (The coloured bars, btw, are <Gauge item ... etc>. You probably don't want to play with those ).

Glad I've been right enough to help you - so far . You're very welcome.
doggabone is offline   Reply With Quote