View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 09:44 AM   #28
forry
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Tarew Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I'm having some touble of my own, but its different from most of these above. I am able to get the target ring around the MOB to appear by copying the 2 needed files into my custom UI folders. The problem that I'm currently trying to fix is the color that appears in the target window itself...its not showing up on my interface. If I load the default UI, its there, but my personal UI won't show.

I logged into the Test server last month when the changes were announced and fixed up the target window con to work with the forry UI. I even have a picture of it somewhere on one of these threads. The day before the patch I again logged into the Test server just to double check to make sure everything worked and to fix up another part of my UI. The target window con was there and working properly. I signed out and came back a couple hours later, repatched, and signed back into the Test server to find that the target window con wasn't working. I've double checked code, graphics, alpha channels, etc. and can't find anything that would be messing this up.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post in (if it is you can remove this post), but I figured since SOE reps would be coming to this post to check on the targeting problem, I should at least put this information out there.

forry is offline   Reply With Quote