View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 12:39 PM   #1
Sparxx
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Smile Retired Returning & SparxxUI

Greetings fellow Norrathians,

I would like to start out by publicly thanking Leigo, and Yraen (on EQInterface.com) for keeping SparxxUI current in my absence. In the next few days I will be disabling the Patch & Addon’s section, rolling in the changes (as well as a host of others), and updating SparxxUI to v18.

An even bigger thank you goes out to all of the users of SparxxUI. I sincerely enjoy hearing compliments, suggestions, and improvement requests from my users.

I retired (essentially rage quit) back on 10-12-14 during the TDS Beta due to the lack of content and copy-and-paste model for the last few expansions. I still find it disturbing that these were counted as full-price expansions since they are a fraction of the size of a “real” expansion with an overwhelming amount of instances of the same few zones. While I acknowledge that companies need to make their money, this is just lazy, un-creative, and an affront to long time subscribers. While not speaking for everyone, this was just how I felt.

With the revelation of Daybreak taking over, I sincerely hope that the aforementioned model of expansions will be different. (Bring back REAL expansions)

I have been trolling the forums since the takeover and it seems that Daybreak is at least trying to listen to the player-base on a variety of issues/requests. The new TLP server is evidence of that.

Many of us have spent countless hours in Everquest, more often than we care to admit, but it is a game like no other. (Daybreak) please continue to listen to the player-base, make worthy expansions, and let Everquest regain its former glory as the reigning king of MMO’s.

Now…. (scratches head) which button was for feign death again?
Sparxx is offline   Reply With Quote