View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 06:19 PM   #1
sky911_2
A Gray Wolf

Default Quick fix for Default_old

I'm not sure if someone is working on this or not, but I have a quick fix up for the default_old for those of you that wish to keep it

I personally don't use it as I use quartz with some mods I did to update for PoR
so I haven't had much time testing it

but it does remove the "your xml files are out of date"
*Edit: This also allows the extra bank slots and if you don't own the expansion, the orginal 16 that was with loy*

*2nd Edit: Added the files Drakah reminded me about, reuploaded the file
I can't upload the graphics suggested, however you can get them from the /default/ or try http://www.megaupload.com/?d=495W4PSQ . my host is complaining, sorry tried making it easier for people but didn't work out in the end.

files you need from /default/ are
Code:
dragtems34.tga EQLS_background_01.tga EQLS_background_02.tga EQLS_background_03.tga EQLS_background_04.tga EQLS_background_05.tga EQLS_background_06.tga

*3rd edit: yet again, I appologize, if you download the prior to this edit it was missing the EQUI.xml from the zip, I had edited it but didn't copy over for the zip-up. I'll put just that up for you all and replace the bad zipup.. Sorry again I missed this*

what this does not do is add the ability for the extra hotbars, I'm sorry

to install this just replace the files in your Default_old with the ones included in the zip, enjoy

if you find errors please let me know,

(Apparently SOE is still patching the default_old, psycomonkee brought it up.

So if you install the fixes and find out they get patched from the patcher, as they said just make a copy default_old and name it oldui or whatever you wish, and install the fixes to that new copy.)
Attached Files
File Type: zip CD_ChgFO.zip (24.2 KB, 969 views)
File Type: zip EQUI.zip (1.4 KB, 837 views)