View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 12:08 PM   #39
celticshiva
A Fire Beetle

Default Can't summon pets??

Hi, I just downloaded this great interface. Have to say I love it
^-^. I just started playing EQ and there were a few interface quirks that really bugged me, and this fixes all the major ones (big one being I want to see my EXP without having my inventory open. adding exp to the compass was a brilliant idea).

However, I have one major bug that I think is a result of the interface (like I said, new to EQ so I'm not sure).

I can't seem to cast Pendril's Animation. Every time I do with Aya loaded, the client crashes. I've tried switching back to default, casting Pendril's Animation and then switching back and it seems to work fine.. until I cross a zone transition when it crashes.

I'm using "AYA UI Version 6.50 Plus R3 Build2" at 1280 x 1024 resoloution mode. I have Everquest Evoloution, and do not have Dungeons of Norath.. so if there's something in that needed to make it work then you might want to put a note in the instructions, some people actually do read them ^-^.

Also, one more thing I just realised might be part of the problem...

I didn't quite understand instruction #4..
"4) If 1280 x 1024 mode , Rename UI_Character_Server.ini > UI_(YOUR CHARACTER NAME)_(Your Servercode).ini (i.e. : UI_Kxes_40.ini)"

How do I find out what my Servercode is? I did a web search and came up with no information. I'm on Bristlebane. I figured this just had something to do with the 'default layout' and wasn't overly concerned...
celticshiva is offline   Reply With Quote