View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 09:51 PM   #1
Gendal
A Treant

Default SidlWidl source released

I ment to do this a long time ago, but I kept forgetting. I published what I had from a couple of years ago up on my svn server at svn://svn.jrh.net/EQUI

A couple of caveats. One, it won't compile on it's own, it probably needs an older version of the essential tools library from www.syncfusion.com. Ideally it should be rewritten to use a free library, because syncfusion is rather expensive. Two, I was in the middle of adding a design structure for multiple levels of undo, then I realized my tact was all wrong and since I wasn't running a cvs or svn system at the time what you are left with is a big mess.

Really the only use for this code is for people writing their own editors who are looking to see how I solved a couple of tricky problems, like importing alpha channels from a targa? in c# or the code generation using xslt files from the original sidl xml specification. I really don't expect anybody to try and update it, especially considering the state I left it in. But you are welcome to it under the GPL anyways.

I recommend http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ if you don't have a SVN client.
Gendal is offline   Reply With Quote