View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 10:58 AM   #86
shillingworth
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Bertoxxulous
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I've all but given up on this project. Just don't have the interest anymore to really work on it, been much to busy working on my game engine and a multiplayer game. With all the work the multiplayer game requires I seriously doubt I'll do more than touch the code to this project for more than a couple hours every week (which definitely isn't enough time to finish it at a noticeable pace).

If any C# developer would like to try to finish it, I have several versions of the source code saved. The versions mostly work the same, a couple are with XNA doing the rendering, others with Direct X doing the rendering, most the small variations are in the way it handles the entire UI. The only parts I can really call finished in all the versions is the XML serialization/deserialization, the structure of the files-interface could really use some work to be fully usable in an editor, however UI element structure is fully functional. Not all of the drawing code is complete either, the major stuff is there, mostly with drawing everything just needs to be pulled together into the actual behavior of the EQUI system. Even have the a lot of the editor coded up with collapsible panels using an old version of the Krypton toolkit. Most of the source is well documented and code is laid out in an easy to navigate manner.

Anyone interested in picking up source code to actually work on it, send me a message here with an email address I can send the source to.

"Computers are like Air Conditioners, they stop working properly when you open Windows."
shillingworth is offline   Reply With Quote