Join Date: Jul 2002
Game Update Notes: 20 June 2018
- Charm items with right click effects can now be activated from your inventory.
- Look to the Marketplace this month for the Northman Heritage Crate. Each crate contains a random item. Trade these Northman Heritage items to your friends or collect them all yourself!
- Corrected an issue where AA hotbuttons were not properly saving their labels.
- Fixed a typo when trying to grant alternate advancement abilities over the advancement point limit.
- Improved the resolution for spell icons when used for hotbuttons.
- Fixed an issue in the Bazaar where various Dragons of Norrath spells would try to sell for crystals instead of platinum.
- Holding an item on your cursor and left clicking a hotbutton that is red or linked to that item will autoinventory the item.
- Old hotbuttons linked to items will now look up their name.
- Corrected an issue where hotbuttons pointing to an item with 0 charges would stop working.
- Corrected an issue where characters with similar names would not appear in the loot list on the Advanced Loot Window.
- The guild window will correctly keep your selection when other members zone or camp.
- When creating a character or race changing, expansion restricted cities and race-class combinations will now display as unavailable.
- Fixed an issue where /grouproles would not save or load correctly.
ChangedSource and full patch notes.