View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 07:23 PM   #5
Emilari
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smix
I can get this to work with single windows but I can't get it to work correctly to edit multiple tabbed windows (like inventory window). Anyone have any idea?

I can't get anywhere with what I've got and I'm to the point I'd pay someone to take a look at fix this. Being in the transition between engines I'm not sure what I do to cobble it together is going to work after another update.

Each tab of the inventory window is a separate html file all bound up in one "shell" window.

The inventory window "shell" that contains only references to the tabs is "InventoryWindow.html"

The tabs themselves (and all the actual contents) are in InventoryWindowAltCurr.html, InventoryWindowInv.html, InventoryWindowMerc.html, InventoryWindowShrouds.html, and InventoryWindowStats.html.

I haven't experimented as much as I'd have liked to with the OP's info yet as I've been busy, but I suspect it's not working for you with the Inventory window because It's really 5 sub-windows nested in a window vs actually being one all-inclusive file like it used to be in the old engine.
Emilari is offline   Reply With Quote