View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 11:52 PM   #43
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

am having troubble with the DeltaX mod, not all of it was from the author, Im no programmer but I did a few changes myself when DoN and DoD were released, I cant get this fix to work, have also tried just adding the pieces I am addicted to, to the new Default ui sony put in place, but no go. just thought I would let everyone know Delta wasnt working with this fix either, although I think Im probobly the only one that uses this still lol

Seri~

** Edit **
ok got delta to work, not exactly sure how but it does now lol (yeah big help I am) but still have 1 problem, on my laptop (which is my main computer, sad aye I know) right clicking on the spell bar (the one you cast from) does nothing (used to, and still does on all my other boxes bring up your spell lists, catagory, sub catagory, then spell name) then left clicking on the name would mem it, I also can no longer (again on laptop) mem my spell sets by clicking on the button next to mana totals at bottem (if your familiar with delta you know which I mean) here is the link to the one I modified, any ideas on how to fix the right click problems? copying and pasting old .cur, and new .cur doesnt change even the look, still just looks like boring old windows curser :/

sorry for the long windedness
thank you in advanced.
Seri~

"Oh my... someone help me, Ive got a main and 5 boxes to feed!"

Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote