View Single Post
Old 09-12-2003, 09:12 AM   #10
Kunis Marfury
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Sébilis
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Thomus
I have several in development, but I've been avoiding posting screenshots for my own reasons, I realize that my "Animated Steamworks" wasn't for everyone due to it's "Gnomish Theme", but this UI contains a plethora of high quality graphics and animation throughout the UI that brings it to life while blending consistently aloft the games environment, like my “Celtic UI” which was a compilation that I made complete with a consistent look and feel that truly fits an RPG/Fantasy game, and though Draconis is only partially incomplete -- it contains highly detailed art that is both unique and original, I've created 18 custom class animations, nearly 40 high quality and uniquely designed spellbooks, many different sets and iterations of high quality icons that are widely in use, a multitude of inventory designs that spawned an even greater multitude of custom UI's, Cairen's T.King art based UI has been downloaded over 12,000 times, I've also made 20 different styles of custom MP3 player skins.

I have a total of 71 files on eqinterface.com that I personally uploaded, not including the files on my site, I have nearly 86,000 download hits on eqinterface.com alone not counting the over 150k downloads from my own site, if I made no impact since Quartz or the other aforementioned UI’s -- then I guess I don't know what impact means, I’d like to think my contributions to the UI community made enough of an impact to warrant mention, whether my work was to someone’s liking or not I did contribute a lot of my personal time.

I currently have 4 different UI's in the works, one of which will be more for all races and classes, a more traditional D&D/RPG style interface with high fantasy graphics and superb animation, and of course it will be like nothing ever seen before, as I’ve expanded my hardware to allow greater detail in my work. I can make the UI look like a boom-box, I can even make it look like the front panel of a stereo, or like something that has been posted on WinAMP or Window Blinds, and I’m sure a lot of people might like that, but to me EverQuest is and will always be a unique Fantasy themed game, which is why I make themes appropriate to the content, that is why my themes are what they are in case anyone is wondering.

but will you do a warrior animation ?

ok j/k !!! don't though me anvils !!!!!!

you made an unbelievable work for the ui community indeed ! no one can deny that