View Single Post
Old 08-20-2002, 10:41 AM   #1
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Things are leveling off (yea!)

Well, as of this morning things seems to have stabilized fairly well. I have gotten a couple of emails about when the downloads will be back online, and all I can say right now is.. Soon. Dolby is going above and beyond on getting this resolved.. but let me throw out a few things that could help..

1. The admin staff is not who you email if your having trouble installing a mod or need a tweak to a mod. I suggest the forums under "Help !?!" or contact the author, a few authors don't offer trouble shooting tips, and that is thier right... agian.. Forum is best bet

2. Please don't email us asking "could you email me XXXXX mod please" (only gotten one of these, but lets nip this in the bud). as I said, downloads will be back.. they are intact, just removed temporarly

3. If you log on here, and get "busy" or no response, understand it could suddenly go down if our usage spikes, or whatever solution we find comes into play. We are not going away anytime soon.. sooo please don't panic and hammer the site with refreshed..

These sites (eqinterface.com and eqgui.com) are growing and expanding in leaps and bounds, we are working our tails off to keep everyone happy, offer a good service, and still have some sort of life (LOL). we appreciate all the kind words, and support.. You won't be disappointed when its all said and done.

-Kudane
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote