Thread: Enchanter UI
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 11:34 AM   #29
Lillyannya
A Gray Wolf

Hi I am a 60 enchanter on Tarew marr, and I use the infinity ones. I would really prefer to figure out how to make my own, but I am a bit technology retarded..

Here goes what i want in a UI

1: Big field of view being when people pull a train on me i have to be able to see all the mobs without moving around the room like the mad hatter.

2: yes mes timers are good

3: Hot keys in the middle of two chat windows. I use hotkeys for a lot of my spells

4: Actions window somewhere near there so you don't have to move your mouse across the screen to let your group know what you've messed.

4: Big spell gems to make clicking it easier in some of the higher resolution things... (I don't know the word for it) The icons tend to be quite small

5: Make a chat for the melee honestly i don't care what most people are hitting for. I just care when I'm being hit because in about three seconds i'm gonna drop

6: our pets have huge huge names at times so a little bigger on the name place for the little guys.

OK that's my rant and I'm sure most enchanters have posted the same thing. I just wanna make sure that eventually there is something really good for chanters
Lillyannya is offline   Reply With Quote