Join Date: Jul 2002
Game Update Notes: 20 Feb 2019
- Dramatically increased the chance to gain skills when your current skill level is less than your class' skill cap from 5 or 10 levels less than your current level.
- Made various changes to evolving items. See the Items section for details.
- Made various improvements to the Coldain ring quests. See the Quests and Events section for details.
- Removed the evolving items tab in the inventory window now that the concept of 'active' vs 'inactive' evolving items has been deprecated.
- Evolving items will now display their evolution progress percentage in the lower left corner of the item's icon, similar to activated items with charges.
- Fixed a UI error regarding the shared bank window on progression servers.
- Added a (Riposte) tag to hits and misses that occurred due to a riposte.
- Throwing damage is now reported as a hit instead of a shot.
- Updated the Alternate Currency page of the inventory window to include an expansion name and brief description for each of the point types.
- You can now change the color and filter for faction links and messages. They will no longer go to the Other filter.
- Added the spell name and resist type to spell damage messages.
- Strikethrough messages are now reported at the end of a hit message instead of in a separate line. The Strikethrough chat filter has also been removed.
- Mana and endurance regeneration from bard songs will no longer incorrectly display the focused amount in the Stats window.
- Made the following changes to DoT reporting:
Source and full patch notes.
- DoT filters should be working again.
- If the caster of a DoT dies, their damage will now be reported as being cast by their corpse.
- If the caster zones or is charmed, their damage will be reported without a caster's name, and the damage will not be focused.
- If the caster returns to the zone or is resurrected, these DoT messages will once again associate with them and be focused.
- NPCs awakened by a DoT cast by someone who has left the zone or died will now display a message.