Old 09-30-2003, 05:06 AM   #50
Tafkamb
A Treant

Server: Venril Sathir
Default Eq

Well I am Noob
Started my 1st toon in February 2003
Linolan, Half Elf Paladin
He got as far as 26 when I decided I wanted to do more than hack and slash so I started a Froglok when the last expansion came out. Again Stickleback only got to lvl 26 and I was fed up of playing him. By this time I had met an old timer who was currently lvling his druid and we got to chatting while he helped me lvl my Wizzy and he took me over to his server and showed me his favorite toon, A Magician!
Well after that I came straight back to my server (VS) and started my own. he was created in march and I have never looked back.
I am now looking at 2 boxing and starting other toons to help out my Magi like a ranger to go and lvl in SK and get me my cloak from pegasus or a Shaman to do the Reagents I need for my Port talismans

For me the addiction is as strong if not stronger than ever and since playing I have money in the bank. No more wild weekends blowing my pay packet.
If addictions are bad then bring it on I take 2 holidays abroad a year now and can afford what ever I fancy (like that new comp for my home network)

"If I'm crying, I'm Dying"
Tafkamb is offline   Reply With Quote