Thread: Ang's UI
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 05:43 PM   #149
grtdrgn
A Gray Wolf

Default Hello there...

So... I used to use AYAUI back before I retired in 2012. I tried it now when coming back, and there are several things that have changed, not only in the current version of AYA, but the overall General UI - windows completely removed, no more use for clicky windows, adding the Extended Target window...

I have tried your AngUI, and I like several aspects of it overall. Namely the EQ window having the entire inventory in it, the way your Spellbar is setup with the spell names listed as well as the vertical setup of the bar, and I think it's the Target window where you incorporated the Extended Target with the regular target. These are all awesome and very much appreciate all the work you've put into it.

The main thing I have found kind of "unusable" for me is the Map window with a black background. Most of the maps I've found use black lines, and sometimes even black text that don't show up.

Any chance you could tell me how to change the background color back to default, so that I can use the map window?

Thanks in advance.
grtdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote