View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 06:54 PM   #409
Xukil
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Here is a working version of the extended target window that now supports thirteen extended targets. The default UI file supports twenty something. As I only have Eyes wide open 8 and I am not sure if there are other classes that get more or if the additional 8 or so are for "future expansion", I haven't fixed them yet. I wanted to get this out as I said I would on Saturday. I flew home late Friday night and landed at midnight. I was beat the next day and I honestly didn't realize just how screwed up the original file was.

I fixed a lot of the alignment issues and whatever else I saw that was wrong. I think it all works. I will get the other targets added so hopefully next time they change something it will just work. Let me know if anything is still broken or lacking...

As for your question, I have maintained four accounts and 15 or so alts for 19 years. $60 a month doesn't hurt my feelings so I just leave them subbed and play when I feel like it. My raid guild died and my motivation has been lacking. I hate when I take a break and have to rely on someone else to update Lodi Dodi. I have been using it since 2003 and don't want to know any other UI's. I just figure I would keep it maintained. I am not a programmer by trade I am actually an industrial HVAC tech that works on super large equipment. I went to college for software engineering and can usually figure this stuff out.

until they shut down the servers I will stick around and play here and there and keep this UI going for the few people that actually use it...Feedback would be nice if there are things that don't work.

PS I am under the impression that 13 extended targets is all the game uses ate the moment. Correct me if I am wrong.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_ExtendedTargetWindow.xml (180.5 KB, 1 views)
Xukil is offline   Reply With Quote