View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 01:14 AM   #21
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

sorry all rl has me atm tied up, not alot time to work on ui atm .alot of rl problems ( when it rains it pours ) hopeing to get back to eq an codeing an grafics in next week .but atm health problems an haveing my mother in hospital tieing up alot of my time an energy.

Taean invite an disband buttons are in the action widnow as well as follow.mostly because some window's were swtiched around like group winodw is actualy player window (was just no room for size i was going for).sorry i droped ball on listing that in read me files.

also dont have the name of person who orignaly came up with idea for switching target , player an group windows around mine is coded a bit difrent but was inspired by a mod i cant find now.should some one know their name please pm me or post here id like to give them credit for the core idea .

sorry all again for the delay in updates an new windows .rl has to take front seat atm.ill do my best to check this thread daily .

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote