Join Date: Jul 2002
Game Update Notes: 19 May 2021
- Added in the Item Compare feature.
- You can now easily identify the gains and losses of equipping an item or which slot to equip it in to gain the most benefit.
- To use this, inspect any equippable or augment item and select the currently equipped item in the new dropdown box you want to compare to.
- This will allow you to see all the relevant equipment traits, stats, and effects that would be added or removed and any value differences.
- Your race, class, and deity must match on the item in order to compare.
- Added two additional color options 'Item Stat Positive' and 'Item Stat Negative' which allow you to customize the colors used to display stat values in the Item Display Window.
- Corrected an issue that allowed shared bank bags to be opened while shrouded.
- Corrected an issue where weapon ratio would not accumulate damage correctly if the base item and an augment both had elemental or bane damage. Moved elemental damage to a secondary ratio that displays in parenthesis since it varies by NPC resistances.
- Added a potential fix for the raid window sometimes causing the client to lock up when moving players into groups.
- Messages about pending overflow items when logging in will now be displayed with the System Messages filter instead of showing up with Spell Failures.
- Fixed a typo in the Server Transfer Window.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Loot All in the Advanced Loot window from looting all.
- Changed -
Source and full patch notes.
Remember...it is only a GAME