View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 07:31 PM   #14
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Server: The Seventh Hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanvarien
Well I know from toying with it you can't just copy the EQUI_Animations file over because you'll lose all the Tablets specific graphic references.

yeah I found that out the hard way.

Quote:
Also can't do a direct compare and add in items that are missing because Tablets actually breaks the EQUI_Animations file into multiple smaller animation files (all the anim_*.xml files) then the main animations file just includes all the smaller ones.

Yeah I haven't gotten to that section yet - just the EQUI and AA windows and for both of those I stayed in line with what was already in the files just made tweaks to load the new files in the EQUI and the AA window copied tab 11 and changed to tab 12 on all instances of tab 11 then changed the name.

Quote:
The changes to the buffs for adding the new yellow background buffs that don't effect OOC regen have to be made in the anim_buffs.xml file. I'm going to try and work on this some more tonight. I thought I had all the necessary animation changes, but to be honest I did some cut and paste and was in a bit of a hurry so I might have made mistakes along the way. This is kind of fun learning how things work, but sure is a lot of work for the layman.

I agree, it's very cool to see how it all comes together but it is a PITA. I didn't even notice the yellow background - I haven't really played since the release 'cause I've been messing with UI's and working LOL.
Brighid741 is offline   Reply With Quote