View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 04:34 PM   #28
kudilukudzu
Premium Member

Server: povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to kudilukudzu Send a message via AIM to kudilukudzu Send a message via MSN to kudilukudzu Send a message via Yahoo to kudilukudzu

ok, first, don't copy default. just put the extracted zip file in a new folder in the UI directory.
second, are there any spaces in your folder name? if so, remove them. spaces can play havoc with some things like this. you'll be better off if you make it all lowercase as well - i believe the loadskin system is case sensitive, so if you do have capitals make sure you remember where they are.
third, i'm not sure, but i think this UI is a modular system that has options. usually in this type, the filenames have stuff appended to the end to explain which version it is. example would be EQUI_HotButtonWnd_allhorizontal.xml. the file should be named with just the basic file name - in the hot button window example, it would be something like EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml
i'm not sure if that's the exact name, but you should be able to tell. the only thing that should be after 'window' or 'wnd' is the extension (.xml).
Ruritha Queenclaw, 72 Vah Shir Beastlord
Kamendae Namorlane, current trader mule

Universal Brotherhood, Povar
Lythra Amaranthus, 49 Wood Elf Druid
Kasya Earthspeaker, 35 Erudite Magician
Urasei, 14 Barbarian Shaman
Ukis, 14 Barbarian Berserker
kudilukudzu is offline   Reply With Quote